Lai Loong Sung
About Artist Mr Lai Loong Sung (黎農生先生)
Artist: Lai Loong Sung
• born in 1944
• Nationality: Malaysian Chinese. Native of Guangdong Xinyi.
• 1970 graduated from Kuala Lumpur, Malaysia, Academy of Fine Arts.
• Had been a newspaper journalists for more than 10 years. Academy of Fine Arts lecturer for 10 years.
• 1998 full-time on creative art works.
• Start from 70 years to the early 1980s, created a series of real life theme woodblock prints and painting. In the end of 1983, due to change the fate of life, his art works move into the " time spacing, life " led to the thinking of oil paintings creation. After 1990s, the works base on the original thinking of the theme, to explore the Chinese ink painting and calligraphy creation, has made some achievements.
• For a long time, the painter made a lot of travel sketches and line drawing manuscripts, enrich his artistic career.
• Title: into the air-conditioned glass.
• Media: ink
The home is a glass from the home into the car, the car is another glass. By car into the office, the office is become another glass also, and then enter the supermarket, into the bank ........ gradually into the man-made glass, by the description from nature, no white clouds. there is no blue sky, became the cup-shaped method, until ...........